Pre-Requisite: completion of Shamanism for Self-Healing OR Shamanism 101 Level 1 and a recommendation from their mentor.
Each student in our programme has demonstrated:
- a relative ease with their journeying ability
- can email in detailed homework assignments
- upholds good student-mentor communication
- has the ability to keep up the recommended pacing
- has demonstrated a high level of health and safety and responsibility within their shamanic self-practice.
The 2 Advanced courses, Certification Training and Living the Sacred Path are in depth courses- total of 54 units that takes between 3 and 4.5 years to complete depending on the individuals coursework and pacing. Each unit should take between 2 and 3 weeks to complete. We expect each student to complete their training within the window of 4.5 years. (this allows extra time when needed)
Payment Schedule and Policies:
- the full course (£3200) is to be paid in full by the first 10 months. The schedule of payments is available in 10 monthly payments or a payment in full option. (Please note that your bank may charge you a transaction fee.)
- If you need an extension to finish your studies beyond the 3 years, you may apply for an extension of 4 months at a fee of £100
- Full refunds are available within the first 60 days of the training (minus the non-refundable enrollment fee (£195).
- Students who are delinquent in paying their monthly course fees may be de-enrolled from the programme without a refund.
- Students who demonstrate unsafe practices for themselves or others, threatening behaviour towards their mentor or other students, or for other reasons seem unfit and unsafe to continue will have their access to our course revoked with no refund.
Pregnancy is a beautiful and honoured time- because of the energetic and spiritual nature of this work as well as the working through initiations and practices that require your full grounding, safety and power, we may ask you to refrain from certain units until after you have had your baby and you are able to return.